Phew! Finally I get to tell you all about Meet The Bloggers’ next exciting adventure. With the creative dust yet to settle on our Stockholm edition we’ve been working away on developing, tweaking and creating some interior magic on the next fabulous city. Full of great interiors, architecture, products and designers what better city to help kick start 2013 than London.
Yes my inspired lovelies, London will be the backdrop for the next Meet The Blogger on March 9-10 2013. So why London?! Well, it was a no-brainer really – with such great stylists, bloggers, designers and products we wanted to leap over the water and make the event bigger and better than the last! If you missed out on tickets for Stockholm, don’t worry as you get a second chance to be part of such a great blogger event. We aim to make each one unique and non repetitive, giving you a unique opportunity continue to learn from the best – your blogging peers and mentors. The London edition is set to be quite different from our Amsterdam and Stockholm counterparts. Here’s my rundown;
- The Venue: When in London you have to go big or go home so we took up the challenge and went bigger! Our London home will be the interior tantalizing, 5* ME Hotel based in tinsel town – theatre land in the beating heart of London. Brand spanking new, this hotel is a designers dream and I’ll be giving you a HOP tour over the next few months.
- The Programme: Each programme in each city is different. Keynote speaker Yvonne Eijkenduijn from Yvestown will be sharing her own unique story with us, explaining how she turned from blogger to interior blogger extraordinaire. As well as blogging, Yvonne is currently involved in launching her very own book as well as a TV documentary. Yvonne is a well renowned in the industry and will be giving us all an open, honest and frank take on her experiences. We’ll also be giving you a bloggers guide to photography in an intermediate to pro level workshop. Tailored to your level of expertise you’ll be able to test out your new skills within an interior space at the hotel. Ever wanted dip your toe into the styling world? Powerhouse blogger & Interior Journalist Will Taylor will be on-hand to give you his top tips on how to style a shoot, shoot it and post it!
- The Blogger: One thing you’ll notice right from the get-go is that this event will have a less of a corporate feel. We heard your feedback and learnt from what works and what doesn’t. As a result we’ve made MTB London less corporate and more chilled, giving you all a very polished event with the opportunity to mix & mingle as well as learn from the best. Meet The Blogger is all about you – the blogger. The core value of the event is not only to educate and inspire, but to also have fun and interact with your fellow bloggers from all around the world. We’ve tweaked this event to give you all maximum interaction in addition to offering some fun surprises along the way.
- Style & The City: What’s the point of being in London and not seeing what design delights it has to offer right? Exactly! We’ve teamed up with professional blogger Tina Bernstein who will give you an intriguing design tour of the city. Forget what you’ve seen already, Tina will show you some of the hidden gems that London has to offer as well as stopping for brunch and drinks on your design journey. If you’re anything like me and love to snap away your design finds via instragram then why not enter our creative Instagram Competition launching soon! Three lucky winners will get the chance to be personally driven around the London design route by Tina and be treated like design VIPs.
- London Design Week 2013: March also sees the first wave of interior design shows, collections and fabrics during London Design week. A week dedicated to the world of interiors it’ll also be a perfect opportunity after the event to take in the new collections, palettes and fabrics that the big design houses have to offer!
With all this going on in such a fabulous city with so much to see, we really can’t wait to get started! Tickets will go on sale from the beginning of January right here, but be quick because when they’re gone – they’re gone!! Will you be joining us on the tour?
Images: ME Hotel London