The Meet the Blogger conference takes places in the wonderful, recently opened 5* ME Hotel in the heart of London.
- The hotel is designed by Foster +Partners founded by Lord Norman Foster
- Situated right in the heart of the action, close to theatres shopping and nightlife
- ME+ Experience with elevated services and VIP amenities
- Balcony rooms with River Thames and Theatreland views
- Exceptional dining with STK London, Cucina Asellina and Radio Rooftop Bar
ME London is a cutting edge, luxury hotel designed by Foster + Partners founded by Lord Norman Foster. Steeped in history, the hotel is on the site of the former Gaitey Theatre, Strand Music Hall and Marconi House, where the BBC set their first office and first broadcasted music, one of the key attributes of this experienced-based personality hotel.
157 individually designed rooms with floor to ceiling windows are available, including 16 suites . Guests also have the opportunity to our exceptional dining experience, STK London. Finally, reach new heights at Radio, one of the only destination-led rooftop bars with panoramic views in Central London situated on the 10th Floor.
499 sqm meeting space for between 10-300 delegates is also available in 6 flexible meeting rooms and one large function space, with the latest technology. Vehicle access from car park to meeting space for car launches is also provided.
Want to stay for the night?
We offer all Meet the Blogger attendees a special rate to stay in this beautiful venue. More details about the offer will follow shortly.
Address: 336-337 The Strand, London WC2R 1HA, United Kingdom MELONDON@MELIA.COM